Monday, May 21, 2007

Hi again,

I hope I didn't scare everyone away with my previous post. I just felt I should say something about the state of things as I am perceiving them. I am going to get a music post up in the next day or so but I have been so wrapped up in current world events and amazed at how blind so many people seem to be to it or just don't seem to care.

I have decided to continue any posts on subjects not music related on a separate blog so those that seem to happy with the state of the world will not be offended by my remarks.

Eventually, when I gather my thoughts together I will start that blog, so check my profile and it will pop up sometime soon.

TT-

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should keep on doing whatever you like.No one is offended; after all the blog is yours.Feel free to express your thoughs or provide quotes from other sites in case some people get interested.Even if only one person gets enlightened i think it worth the effort.

Chris.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps WE can make our public representatives become more "enlightened" but unfortunatly they're "only in it for the money" as Zappa said so many years ago. Keep up your good work and remember even if you only prick one mind that's a success.
Freddie

Anonymous said...

T.T!!! I hope my comment about uploading,and shareing,and,stuff,did not set you off!!!If it did,I am sorry,I would be really,BUMMED OUT!!! I Know in the past you have said you do this because you love,MUSIC,from your heart,and it takes alot of TIME & EFFORT to do what you do for ME!!! I would like to share something with you: Over a year ago a good buddy of mine talked me into getting a computer. WHY WOULD I NEED A COMPUTER??? He told,or showed me Y!!! I clicked on T.T.site and to my self said,holy shit!!! Then you said you had another site LIVE & OTHERWISE!!! So excited,wow,you gotta see this site!!! I am still amazed,blown away at what you,and,other blogs,do!!! T.T. and Kit, I have the up most respect for what you guys do here!!! Most likely,posting music takes a far bit of time??? From FAMILY and etc.

Anonymous said...

P.S. YOU!!!GUYS!!!ARE!!!MY!!!HEAR'OOOOSSSSS!!! Lighthouse!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with god...

Anonymous said...

yawn. music, please.

Time Traveller said...

At least you said please..........

Anonymous said...

Is it possible to reup "Head East - Flat As A Pancake". I've found it in here last 2006, but the link is dead.
TNXALOT