Thursday, December 27, 2007

I think I'm back?!?!?!?!?

Watch here for a post really soon.........


Thanks to all the well-wishers who have stuck around over this past year of trials and tribulations. I decided to go ahead and get a computer instead of trying to fix the old one, and so after some heavy shopping, i picked out yety another Dell (I guess I'll never learn). Anyways, I am sitting here trying to learn this bullshit Vista and digging through my discs of programs to find my ripping software and other stuff I need to run this blog (poorly at best). It'll be a couple more days as i try, mostly in vain, to recover lost passwords and other such stuff.........

10 comments:

glyphjockey said...

Good!

Mike said...

Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Hoo-ahh, I'm right there with ya! Vista is totally bizarre and took me a good while to get used to (not sure I'm really used to it still!) I appreciate you hangin' in there and I'm wishing you a happy and prosperous 2008!

Anonymous said...

Hi my friend; please don't desist; your blog is wonderfull and your work is brilliant. Welcome back. Peace, love and good vibrations in 2008. God bless you.

kaiwetronic said...

We're proud of you, really! Thanks for sharing your good taste music...by the way, it's possible to reupload all GREENSLADE stuff?
Happy New Year!

DJP said...

good luck with Vista....a better idea is to buy a mac...
see you in 2008

Anonymous said...

Welcome back man, your blog is wonderful and your work is brilliant and stupendous. Good vibrations on the 2008; peace & love. God bless you.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back buddy

Anonymous said...

happy new year looking forward to time traveller 2008

Anonymous said...

You can tweak vista to look and act like the old xp style.
Muck around in the settings.

ramjet