Monday, December 31, 2007

One last quickie for 2007, then it's a new year!!



Well the last post of this turbulent year is a great hard rock album from 1972. I'm sure anyone reading this blog is familiar with these guys and if by chance you aren't, here's the perfect oppurtunity to do so.

Note: I have been extremely out of the loop of the internet for the past couple months so, hopefully this hasn't been posted elsewhere. If so, I'll gloat about my grand rip at 320K.

This was ripped and uploaded basically to make sure I had everything tweeked right on this new computer. I will be back in a couple days with a bigger and better post.

In the meantime I'd like to wish all a happy new year and myself a better one than last year!!

You can't Enjoy bercause it's been trolled by some twat. sorry, !

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are beck :)

Time Traveller said...

No actually, I am bryon, but I'll take that as a complement!

Hefty title to bestow upon me, but I'll try to live up to it.

Anonymous said...

Oops....Sorry,
It must be: You are back
To much drink the evening before, i think................. :)

Anonymous said...

Best wishes for this new year! Hopefully it will be much better for you!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Bryon

Anonymous said...

Hi

Do you happen to have anything from Barefoot Jerry?

Happy New Year!!

Robert

bigfootkit said...

Bryon, a verry happy New Year to you and yours.
I've been having some difficulties myself & am just getting back online and back on my feet now.
Good to see you return to active duty my friend, looking forward to seing what goodies you'll be serving up in '08.
Got some great new old stuff waiting in the wings for the NILOOB blog which should be up by the weeks end.
Soooo glad to see the back of '07, here's to a happy, healthy and prosperous 2008, and a kickin' soundtrack to go with it too.
;)

bigfootkit said...

Bryon, while i remember, i still don't have e-mail working as yet, so please don't mail me just now.
I'll give you a shout when that gets fixed up.
You still got the same e-mail address?