Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Another request and the lowdown on the "other blog"

From 1974 here's Caravan's LP Caravan & the New Symphonia. I forget who requested this, but I know who sent it to me, and to the that person who wishes to remain anon, thank you!!

Good stuff from the 'van!!




http://depositfiles.com/files/513953


Covers and info in the rar too!

As is getting to be normal practice, I forgot the last track in the rar. Don't be mad at me, just grab it below.

http://depositfiles.com/files/515652








And now, before the last post of NWOBHM (keep reading) you'll ever see here, a tiny anouncement
as to some big changes over at the live and otherwise. My witty quip has been I knew I stuck that otherwise there for a reason, and it just took awaile to find the reason.

I have decided to use www.liveandotherwise.blogspot.com as a more varied blog to cover styles other than the prog and psych which I intend to keep serving up here. As a result any live psych and prog will now be found here and any other genres of live will still be at the live and otherwise blog, along with all metal, NWOBHM and otherwise and anything I feel like putting over there. And Bigfoot Kit has graciously accepted an invitation to become a co-admin over there and all future NWOBHM and everything else (including more live stuff as it gets ripped) will be there.

And now I give you "the final TIme Traveller NWOBHM post" from Bigfoot Kit.



ALVERNA GUNN Demo (1982) (3 Tracks) NWOBHM @ 224kbps

http://rapidshare.com/files/10812495/Alverna_Gunn_-_Demo_1982.rar

HANDSOME BEASTS - BBC Session (1981) (4 Tracks) NWOBHM @ 192kbps

http://rapidshare.com/files/10814883/handsome_beasts_-_BBC_Session__1981_.rar

WITCHFINDER GENERAL - MUSIC 7" (1983) NWOBHM @ 128kbps

http://rapidshare.com/files/10736923/Witchfinder_General_-_Music_7____1983_.rar

Various : Undressed - An Unmasked Tribute To KISS (2003) @ 192kbps

http://rapidshare.com/files/10811049/VA_-_Kiss_Tribute_-_Undressed__2003_.rar


From now on there will be plenty of these over at the Live and Otherwise blog so please check it out there!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi glad to see some good music up here. Buy any chance do you have any POT LIQUORE

Time Traveller said...

Yes, go to the archives, and I believe the first album is posted. I'm not certain but I think a track was missing so scan a couple days in the archive from where the original was posted if a track is missing and it will be posted.

Anonymous said...

And what about a brand new blog completely dedicated to NWOBHM? Call it "Long Live Nwobhm" "Nwobhm Revival" "Nwobhm Party Crew" or whatever. There have been so many uploads and I understand more will come, I guess they deserve their own space. A blog like that would sure draw a lot of metalheads. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Great post, but i Think Caravan track 09-A Hunting We Shall Go is missed.
Cheers Beppe

Anonymous said...

T.T. Thanks for the Caravan!!!Not the one I requested,but,what a gem and nice find!!! I always look forward to see whats next!!! Love this site!!!

Time Traveller said...

I will have to reup Caravan (with the missing track), a friend sent me the disc and it was there, I just failed to rip it from the disk. I will get that done ASAP.

Another duh on my end.

Sorry.



Kidd, which one do ya want? I'll get up here if I have it.

Lemme know!

Time Traveller said...

Dawnryder, there already is a NWOBHM blog but I won't advertise it here for reasons I won't go into. The new Live and Otherwise is not going to be strictly N->M but a mish mash of stuff.It will be mainly hard rock and metal, but possibly some southern rock, and of course more live stuff too. I was telling Kit I may even upload some 80's hardcore punk I like over there that deserves a wider audience.

I'll just have to see which way the wind blows it I guess.


TT-

Time Traveller said...

track 9 now available for your dining and dancing pleasure.

Sorry bout that.


TT-

Anonymous said...

My Caravan request is their 1976 Blind Dog AT St.Dunstans. I've searched all over the place! Thanks,again!!!

Time Traveller said...

I've got it. I will get it up here ASAP.

TT-

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ringtone tracfone site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.
Ringtoneplaats provides mobile media ringtones,wallpapers,logos,java games and more!!!.
Download new and latest java games,ringtones wallpapers,logos,videos and more on your mobile or cellphones.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone! :)

My name is Eloise and it made some weeks that I read regularly bryonsplace.blogspot.com, I found lots of help and I say that as of today is for me to contribute as well.
This is the first time that I post on a forum so I hope this is the right section to post my presentation if I'm wrong I thank in advance a moderator move the topic.

I am 24 years old and live in your country for only eight months, I apologize for the mistakes of language that I do, feel free to correct me.

Otherwise, in life I'm brown and the head I am a true blonde, I have a beautiful 2 year old child and I love football, big cars and playing video games and I own a small website dedicated the [url=http://seotons.be]seotons[/url].
[IMG]http://fr-fr.facebook.com/profile/pic.php?oid=AQB52pio4Hxp-LOf8YjjfoY84PYN1VBtDgYCb6_s88wjY1A6fiZAALfG5EMnyKHhOKs&size=normal&usedef=1[/IMG]
my facebook: http://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Eloise-Baes/100000574781263
That is me in a nutshell.