Sunday, November 05, 2006

Here's a few more.....

Some good garage-psych especially the 7 minute guitar rave up which closes the album. Fun stuff from the Human Beinz.





http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LT6U1JSH





Seems like quite a few of the West Coast psych bands spent the early 70's switching to a more country rock oriented style. IABD are no exception with their 1971 LP Marrying Maiden. It still has a nice laid back charm to it, but it's not as good as the self titled debut.


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z6BEAICS





After the WIshbone Ash albums were posted a week or so ago, got a lot of emails and a request or two in the comments for more. Well, for starters here is their 1974 album There's the Rub. I had listed it as their 1982 album and written a blurb that was meant for Twin Barrells Burning which I will post at a later date.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2OBO4FF8

11 comments:

Bruce said...

human beinz one of the best 60's lp in my top 10

Anonymous said...

sorry - it's their 1974 album....

Adam said...

Just a comment:
I'm having download problems with Megaupload.Most of the time I'm getting this note:"All download slots assigned to your country are currently in use.
Please try again later."
Never had such problems with Rapidshare.

zefer said...

Hi TimeTraveller,
Did you ever manage to get "Hustler--High Street"? If so,please leave a link,I have been looking for it for ages.
zefer-UK

Rhäyader & Müsika said...

Hi Great Blog.

I added to my links.

you could do the same thing?

I would thank you so much

Cheers From Chile

:D

http://rockthirsty.blogspot.com/

Time Traveller said...

Hustler's album High Street is still hiding from me. But when I find it, I'll get it's ass....I'll post it so everyone can have it. That'll show it!!!!

TT-

PS--As far as megaupload, they are pretty much a footnote in my history book at this point. Too much monkey business for me. They keep changing their way of doing things, and I like things that stay the same. Unfortunetly ain't much stayin' the same going on these days (typed with a tear welling in my good eye).

Time Traveller said...

Thanks for the link,Thristy ones!! I gotcha in mine too now. Nice blog you got there!!

nother bruce said...

Giving IABD a try. Loved White Bird but not the rest of the 1st album. I know this one has hoedowns and squaredances, but a couple of nice-ish songs in the 60's style too. And La Flamme's voice, with another girl (not Linda but similar) plus good violin playing. I'm happy. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Can you re-post those other classic Wishbone Ash albums?
Give em' a second go for those who missed out. Thanks!

WhiskeyDick said...

Dude, I have been searching for YEARS for "Green Eyes" by Crucifixion and now I have the whole "Fox" EP. When I give this on a CD to my friend, he will be so thrilled. Here he is on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKIx5JrPCOQ

WhiskeyDick said...

anyone know where I can get NWOBHM lyrics (specifically Crucifixion) so that I can embed those into the MP3s